How to draw a lion with a brown crayon.
Crayons are the first coloring tools children encounter when drawing. It is comfortable to hold in children's small hands, soft, and good for expressing colors. With these crayons, we usually start by drawing the shape of an object using lines.
However, before this, kids can draw a more three-dimensional object by expressing the surface and light and shade with crayons. The process below shows the process of expressing a lion in a simple way.
1. Draw 5 circles like below, each circles will be the part of head, legs. You can adjust the height and size to express the lion's movement.
2. Connect with the lines between the circles for body.
3. Create the legs and tails with imaging the position.
4. Paint the whole body with brown color slightly without any contrast or tones.
5. Add the contrast between the joint and behind the covered area such as tail, legs and mane.
Here is the result!
Donkey crayon drawing with kids
Today, I would like to show you how to draw a donkey with brown crayon.
1. Draw two circles and connect each other with a line to create a head part of donkey.
2. Donkey's ears are bigger than a horse, and it makes a difference from a horse's. But be careful to be a rabbit. And then draw two circles to describe the part of the legs.
3. Connect the lines between two circles like below.
4. Then, while imagining the position of the donkey's legs, draw the legs using the joints.
5. Without adjusting the contrast, paint the brown color on whole body.
6. Using the contrast with strong accent.
7. Create the details. The details make a donkey reality.
Kids crayon drawing
Today, I'd like to share the process how to draw a horse with a black crayon.
When children first draw a horse, they usually draw something like a cartoon with 2D styles. However, if you follow the steps below with a crayon, you can easily draw a three-dimensional horse. Are you ready?
1. Draw two circles on the left side of the paper. One is big and the other is smaller. It will be a part of head.
2. Connect the line between two circles and make a head. And next, draw two other big circle for the parts of the legs. The circle should be more bigger then the circle from a head.
According to the expected position, you can adjust slightly the height of the circle. In my case, I drew the right circle is a little bit higher position than right circle.
3. Draw a back and belly line with connecting the line between the circles.
4. Draw the front and back legs like below. If you feel a difficulties, you can draw a imaginative circle between the joints.
Then predict which direction it will move and draw it like a jointed doll moves.
5. Paint slightly as a same tone with a crayon.
6. Draw the horse's hair and tail with a darker tone.
7. Add a strong accent on the shade of the body.
Here is the result.
Myungja Anna Koh