Kids crayon drawing
Today, I'd like to share the process how to draw a horse with a black crayon.
When children first draw a horse, they usually draw something like a cartoon with 2D styles. However, if you follow the steps below with a crayon, you can easily draw a three-dimensional horse. Are you ready?
1. Draw two circles on the left side of the paper. One is big and the other is smaller. It will be a part of head.
2. Connect the line between two circles and make a head. And next, draw two other big circle for the parts of the legs. The circle should be more bigger then the circle from a head.
According to the expected position, you can adjust slightly the height of the circle. In my case, I drew the right circle is a little bit higher position than right circle.
3. Draw a back and belly line with connecting the line between the circles.
4. Draw the front and back legs like below. If you feel a difficulties, you can draw a imaginative circle between the joints.
Then predict which direction it will move and draw it like a jointed doll moves.
5. Paint slightly as a same tone with a crayon.
6. Draw the horse's hair and tail with a darker tone.
7. Add a strong accent on the shade of the body.
Here is the result.
Leave a Reply.
Myungja Anna Koh