How to draw a lion with a brown crayon.
Crayons are the first coloring tools children encounter when drawing. It is comfortable to hold in children's small hands, soft, and good for expressing colors. With these crayons, we usually start by drawing the shape of an object using lines.
However, before this, kids can draw a more three-dimensional object by expressing the surface and light and shade with crayons. The process below shows the process of expressing a lion in a simple way.
1. Draw 5 circles like below, each circles will be the part of head, legs. You can adjust the height and size to express the lion's movement.
2. Connect with the lines between the circles for body.
3. Create the legs and tails with imaging the position.
4. Paint the whole body with brown color slightly without any contrast or tones.
5. Add the contrast between the joint and behind the covered area such as tail, legs and mane.
Here is the result!
Myungja Anna Koh