The still life describes a work of art that shows inanimate objects from the natural or man-made world, such as fruit, flowers, dead game, and/or vessels like baskets or bowls.
Among these still life paintings, artists have long enjoyed drawing fruits. It is because of the symbolic meaning of the color the fruit gives, the basic composition that is basically created when drawing the fruit, and the abundance and growth that the fruit itself gives.
Below are fruit drawings drawn with colored pencils and watercolors.
How to draw a lion with a brown crayon.
Crayons are the first coloring tools children encounter when drawing. It is comfortable to hold in children's small hands, soft, and good for expressing colors. With these crayons, we usually start by drawing the shape of an object using lines.
However, before this, kids can draw a more three-dimensional object by expressing the surface and light and shade with crayons. The process below shows the process of expressing a lion in a simple way.
1. Draw 5 circles like below, each circles will be the part of head, legs. You can adjust the height and size to express the lion's movement.
2. Connect with the lines between the circles for body.
3. Create the legs and tails with imaging the position.
4. Paint the whole body with brown color slightly without any contrast or tones.
5. Add the contrast between the joint and behind the covered area such as tail, legs and mane.
Here is the result!
Donkey crayon drawing with kids
Today, I would like to show you how to draw a donkey with brown crayon.
1. Draw two circles and connect each other with a line to create a head part of donkey.
2. Donkey's ears are bigger than a horse, and it makes a difference from a horse's. But be careful to be a rabbit. And then draw two circles to describe the part of the legs.
3. Connect the lines between two circles like below.
4. Then, while imagining the position of the donkey's legs, draw the legs using the joints.
5. Without adjusting the contrast, paint the brown color on whole body.
6. Using the contrast with strong accent.
7. Create the details. The details make a donkey reality.
Myungja Anna Koh