What should I prepare for my Guinea pigs?
What will I need fro my Guinea pig?
Note: This article is based on my case. Most of the products in the checklist below were purchased from Amazon.
1. Habitat or pen sized 24 x 36 x 24 inch or larger.
Pace the habitat in a low humidity area that's cool - between 65-75 °F (18-24 Celsius)-and out of direct sunlight(important!).
2. hay feeder and hay : As herbivores, Guinea pigs feed on grasses/hay, plants and greens.
3. fortified Guinea pig pelleted diets (these have supplemental vitamin C)
4. Vitamin C supplements (critical for their health) : Supplement your adult Guinea pig's diet with 25-50 mg of Vitamin C per day.
5. food bowl : It is recommended that it be made of a ceramic material that does not easily fall over or that it can be fixed.
6. water bottle
8. bedding/ water proof pet pad
9. prepared treats
10. grooming kit and shampoo
11. wood chew
12. Litter training tray : placing a litter pan in the corner of habitat.
13. Portable carrier.
14. Vegetables :
Myungja Anna Koh
|Myungja Anna Koh||