Top 20 Teacher Interview Questions in 2023
* This post is a summary from reading the article as below:
1. What do you love about teaching?
2. What is your teaching philosophy?
3. What is your teaching style and method?
4. How will you manage the classroom?
5. What is your greatest strength?
6. Why do you want to work at this job/school/area?
7. What is your greatest weakness?
8. Do you have any questions for me?
9. How do you integrate social-emotional learning into your classroom?
10. What is your classroom management structure?
11. What do you think about classroom observations?
12. What do you think about remote work?
13. How important are diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to you?
14. How do you generally motivate parents to support their children's education?
15. How do you evaluate students’ progress?
16. What is the biggest challenge facing teachers today?
17. How do you deal with students who are bored or lack interest?
18. Describe your experience with a problematic student.
19. Share one mistake you made with one of your students and what you learned from it.
20. How would your teaching colleagues describe you?
Myungja Anna Koh