88. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States: Missouri River, Mississippi River.
89. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States? Pacific Ocean
90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States? Atlantic Ocean
91. Name one U.S. territory, : Puerto Rico, U.S.Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam.
92. Name one state that borders Canada: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Alaska.
93. Name one state that borders Mexico: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas.
94. What is the capital of the United States? Washington D.C.
95. Where is the Statue of Liberty? New York(Harbor), Liberty Island.
96. Why does the flag have 13 stripes? because there were 13 original colonies, because the stripes represent the original colonies.
97. Why does the flag have 50 Stars? because there is one star for each state, because each star represents a state, because there are 50 states.
98. What is the name of the national anthem? The Star-Spangled Banner
99. When do we celebrate Independence Day? July 4
100. Name two national U.S. holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King, Jr.Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
Myungja Anna Koh