Expression of Emotions through Tableau: Presentation.
1. Students receive a ‘storyboard’ sheet, form three groups of two, and sit in their seats.
2. Students receive situation cards handed out by the teacher.
3. Students create 5-6 pictures per scene on the storyboard that match the content written on the situation card.
4. Students circle each scene to identify which are Tableau and which are action with line.
5. Students add lines to each storyboard picture.
6. Students practice stop motion and action scenes.
7. Students can think of sentences by looking at still scenes and complete sentences by looking at moving scenes.
Myungja Anna Koh