Since 2011 ...
-Master (2022): The educational Theatre, Storytelling and Arts, Adelphi University, N.Y.
-Master (2002): Department of medical informatics, Korea University, Seoul, S. Korea.
-Bachelor (1997): Department of Nursing, Korea University, Seoul, S. Korea.
-Computer art & design: Green Computer Art School, Jong-Ro, S. Korea. (2001)
Germany / France
U.S.A and others
- Poly Gallery, Karlsruhe, Germany (2011-2013)
- The Art Guild, Port Washington. N.Y, USA. (Since 2015)
- GPNBANK, Port Jefferson, N.Y, USA (Greater Port Jefferson Northern Brookhaven) (2015/2016)
- Smithtown Arts Council, Smithtown, N.Y, USA. (Since 2018)
- The Art league of Long Island, Dix hills, N.Y, USA. (2018/2019)
- Islip Arts Council. (2022)
Membership & Exhibitions:
1. "Hello, My Robin!", Children book, by Amazon Kindle Publishing service.
2. "The story of the fancy snail, Anna", Children book, by Amazon Kindle.
Teaching & Educations:
-Starkid's future job fair, Art (11.2022, 1.2023), starkidsbayarea.com
Research Poster presentation: European Federation for Medical Informatics (MIE 26-31.08.2012)
Abstract ePoster presentation: the 20th Adelphi University Scholarship and Creative Works Conference (April 25th, 2023)
1/3/2023 12:43:37 pm
Hi, thanks for sharing this.
1/3/2023 12:49:55 pm
Thank you for visiting my web site! Have a wonderful day!
Leave a Reply.